Ford India sales rise marginally in Oct
New Delhi: Car maker Ford India on Thursday reported a marginal increase in total sales at 10,948 units in October.
The company had sold 10,906 units in the same month last year, Ford India said in a statement.
Ford's domestic sales, however, declined by 6.35 percent to 7,577 units in the reporting month, from 8,091 units in the same month last year, it added.
Its overseas shipments went up by 19.75 percent to 3,371 units in October this year from 2,815 units in the same month last year.
"Festive season is always a very busy time for vehicle sales in India... Despite some ongoing market challenges, we are extremely proud to have had our second best month in October," Ford India President and Managing Director Michael Boneham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300