Full List: India's top 10 selling cars in May 2016
The Baleno breached the 10k sales mark last month, taking Maruti’s tally to as many as seven cars among India’s 10 top-selling ones.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India maintained its leadership position in the domestic passenger vehicle (PV) market in May with seven of its models featuring in the top 10 selling brands last month.
According to the latest data from Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), in the top 10 best passenger vehicles, Maruti's Alto retained the top position in May with 19,874 units.
India's top 10 selling cars in May 2016
1. Maruti Alto: 19,874 units
2. Maruti Dzire: 16,968 units
3. Maruti WagonR: 13,231 units
4. Maruti Swift: 12,355 units
5. Hyundai Grand i10: 12,055
6. Maruti Baleno: 10,004 units
7. Hyundai Elite i20: 8,600 units
8. Maruti Celerio: 7,379 units
9. Renault Kwid: 5,600 units
10. Maruti Ciaz: 5,188 units