Hero MotoCorp launches Hero Achiever 150 in India at Rs 61,800
Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Achiever 150 motorcycle in India.
New Delhi: Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Achiever 150 motorcycle in India.
The drum brake variant will cost Rs 61,800 and Rs 62,800 for the disc brake variant (both prices are ex-showroom Delhi)
Features of the 2016 Achiever 150:
1. An all-new 149.2cc engine which is developed in-house by Hero.
2. The single-cylinder engine which is BS-IV compatible and produces13.4bhp
3. The engine is equipped with Hero's i3S engine start stop technology which in turn helps increasing mileage.
4. The company claims that the motorbike can run from 0-60 km per hour in five seconds and can hit a top speed of 110 km per hour.
5. A 240mm disc brake up front as an option will help the bike in bringing the bike to an abrupt halt.
6. The new Achiever 150 sits on alloy wheels, the seat is sleek and long- designed for comfort.
7. Hero has made the bike available in three new color schemes, Panther Black Metallic, Candy Blazing Red and Ebony Grey Metallic.