Hero MotoCorp sales down 10% in April
New Delhi: The country's largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp on Wednesday reported 9.51 percent decline in its total sales at 4,99,113 units for April this year.
In the same month last year, it had sold 5,51,557 units, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
Hero MotoCorp Senior Vice President (Marketing and Sales) Anil Dua said: "We are glad to have opened the new financial year with despatch of close to five lakh two-wheelers in April....We expect retails sales to stay buoyant even in May."
Going forward for the overall industry growth, a lot will depend on the monsoon and overall economic activity, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300