HMSI Dec sales up 14% in December
New Delhi: Two-wheeler manufacturer Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) Wednesday reported 13.59 percent growth in its total sales for December 2012 at 2,17,612 units.
The company's total sales stood at 1,91,584 units in the corresponding month of the previous year.
Motorcycle sales jumped 35.03 percent to 1,06,297 units in December last year as against 78,721 units in December 2011, HMSI said in a statement.
The company, however, reported 1.37 percent decrease in its scooter sales at 1,11,315 units from 1,12,863 units in December 2011, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300