Honda Brio Automatic to hit Indian roads next week
New Delhi: Automobile companies are doing their best to inundate the car market with new arrivals and rehash models this festive season.
Honda Cars India Limited has said that it will launch Brio Automatic in India on October 18.
The automatic Brio will cost between Rs 50,000 and Rs 70,000 above the regular hatchback model and will be powered by 1.2 liter iVTEC engine, however the automatic will give a fuel effeciency of 16.5 kmpl.
The car will compete with the Maruti Suzuki A Star and Hyundai i10 Automatic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products