Honda CR-V likely to hit Indian roads next week
New Delhi: Honda Cars India is likely to launch the new 2013 4th generation CR-V SUV on 12th Feb, as per media reports.
Although there is no official confirmation on the price of the car, one can expect the vechicle to be priced a tad higher than the outgoing model.
The vehicle has a large boot space and will have petrol powered engine options. The CR-V SUV will be available in five colour options, Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White.
Music system with 6.1 inch touch screen
Connectivity for iPod and USB
ABS with EBD
Rear view camera
Chromed fog lights
Tweaked front grille
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300