Honda CR-V likely to hit Indian roads next week
New Delhi: Honda Cars India is likely to launch the new 2013 4th generation CR-V SUV on 12th Feb, as per media reports.
Although there is no official confirmation on the price of the car, one can expect the vechicle to be priced a tad higher than the outgoing model.
The vehicle has a large boot space and will have petrol powered engine options. The CR-V SUV will be available in five colour options, Silver Metallic, Taffeta White, Sparkling Brown Metallic, Carmelian Red Pearl, and Taffeta White.
Music system with 6.1 inch touch screen
Connectivity for iPod and USB
ABS with EBD
Rear view camera
Chromed fog lights
Tweaked front grille
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20