Honda launches its cheapest bike CD 110 Dream at Rs 41,100
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With an aim to strengthen its position in the mass segment and rural areas, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has launched its cheapest bike--CD 110 Dream.
The bike has been priced at Rs.41,100 (ex-showroom Delhi). The booking for the bike has started with expected delivery from mid-July 2014 onwards.
The Honda CD 110 Dream will be available in three shades or combinations of Black-- Red stripe, Blue Stripe and Grey stripe.
The bike will score 74kmpl mielage. This motorcycle is specially developed for Indian customers, keeping in mind their practical commuting needs. Making CD 110 Dream the best choice of daily commuting is its superior ground clearance of, extended wheelbase of 1258mm and long seat, a company release said .
The tubeless tyres, viscous air filter and maintenance free battery in CD 110 Dream significantly increase the durability of this mass motorcycle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products