Honda launches new CBR 250R bike, price starts at Rs 1.56 lakh
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) on Thursday launched a new edition of its global sports performance bike CBR 250R priced between Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.86 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The 2013 edition CBR 250R is available for sale across all Honda exclusive authorised dealerships starting this month end, HMSI said in a statement.
"We have enhanced the aesthetic appeal of CBR250R by introducing four new coluors catering to expectations of Indian racing fanatics," HMSI Vice President (Sales & Marketing) Y S Guleria said.
The company said it is also offering a limited edition Repsol colour version of the bike priced at Rs 1.92 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), which will be available for sale only till October 2013 in C-ABS variant that incorporates advanced combined anti-lock braking system.
"The limited Repsol edition shall bring the racing DNA of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike for young racing enthusiasts and we are confident it will be well received by them," Guleria added.
The CBR 250R is powered liquid-cooled 250cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve single-cylinder engine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300