Hyundai Elite i20 to be launched today
Zee Media Bureau/Vibhuti Jaitly
New Delhi: Hyundai's premium hatchback Elite i20 is set to launch today with a brand new exterior and interior design.
The Elite i20 will be launched with a petrol and a diesel engine, both carried over from the previous model.
A total of five variants will be on offer: Era, Magna, Sportz, Sportz (O) and Asta. The base Era will be equipped with power steering, front power windows, manual AC and central locking.
The top-end Asta will be loaded with great features plus front passenger airbag, automatic headlights, rear wiper and washer and a secondary power socket.
The i20 Elite will sport either an 83PS/115Nm 1.2 litre Kappa VTVT petrol mill or 90PS/220Nm 1.4-litre U2 CRDI engine. These will be coupled to 5-speed and 6-speed gearboxes respectively.
The price of the car and other details will be announced during the launch today. Elite i20 will compete with Maruti Suzuki Swift, VW Polo, Honda Jazz, Fiat Punto Evo, Tata Bolt in the premium hatchback segment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300