Hyundai launches 'Celebration Edition' of Santro
New Delhi: The country's second-largest car maker Hyundai Motor India Monday introduced a new edition of its compact car Santro, priced at Rs 381,268 (ex showroom Delhi), celebrating 15 years of the company's existence in the country.
The new edition, Santro 'Celebration Edition' would be available in Petrol, LPG and CNG, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) said in a statement.
Santro has been the first flagship model of HMIL since its inception in India. The car was launched in the country in 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300