Hyundai Motor's operating profit reduces
Seoul: Hyundai Motor, South Korea's top automaker, saw its operating profit fall 10.7 percent in the first quarter from a year earlier, a regulatory filing showed Thursday.
Operating profit was 1.87 trillion won (USD 1.68 billion) in the three months ending March 31, down 10.7 percent from the same period of last year, reported Xinhua.
Sales increased 6 percent from a year before to 21.37 trillion won in the first quarter, while net income declined 14.9 percent to 2.09 trillion won.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300