Hyundai Xcent compact sedan hits the road; price starts at Rs 4.66 lakh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Aiming to enhance its position into high growth segment, Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Wednesday launched its compact sedan Xcent in India.
The sub four-metre sedan Xcent has been priced between Rs 4.66 lakh and Rs 7.38 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Xcent would be available in two engine options--petrol and diesel. It will have a 1.1 litre advanced second generation U2 CRDi diesel and 1.2 litre Kappa dual VTVT petrol engine.
The petrol version is priced between Rs 4.66 lakh and Rs 6.47 lakh while the diesel variant is priced between Rs 5.56 lakh and Rs 7.38 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The sedan has hosts of features like auto folding mirrors, electro-chromic anti-glare mirror, cooled glovebox, audio-system with 1GB internal memory, steering-mounted audio controls and Bluetooth, keyless ignition and more, ABS, dual airbags and rear parking assist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20