India Yamaha Motor total sales up 17% in February
New Delhi: Two-wheeler maker India Yamaha Motor (IYM) on Friday reported 16.81 percent increase in its total sales for February at 47,490 units.
The company had sold a total of 40,655 units in the corresponding month last year, IYM said in a statement.
In the domestic market, the company registered a rise of 18.66 percent in its sales at 32,097 units compared to 27,050 units in the year-ago period, it added.
In the export markets, IYM sold 15,393 units in February 2013 as against to 13,605 units in the same month last year, achieving a growth of 13.14 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300