Mahindra Reva likely to launch electric car E20 next month
New Delhi: The launch of electric car, 'E20' by Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt Ltd has once again been delayed, as per a newspaper report.
The Business Standard has reported that Mahindra has put off the launch of electric car owing to the delay in the announcement of the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) by the government.
However there is hope that the company may launch the car next month in-case the government announces the NEMMP later this month.
The new car will be produced at Mahindra Reva's recently inaugurated plant in Bangalore, the paper further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300