Mahindra Two Wheelers sales up 26% in Nov
Mumbai: Mahindra Two Wheelers on Monday reported 26 percent growth in sales for November at 10,082 units against 8034 units in the corresponding month last year.
The cumulative sales in the April-November period stood at 79,910 units, the company said in a release here.
"There is increasing customer preference for our new range of scooters - the Mahindra Duro DZ and the Mahindra Rodeo RZ. Our scooters now come with Mahindra's advanced Z-Series engine that delivers both 125 cc power and great on-road mileage," company's Executive Vice-President (Strategy and Market Development) Viren Popli said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300