Maruti Alto 800 gets more than 10,000 pre-launch bookings
New Delhi: Buoyed by response to its upcoming new Alto, India's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India registered over 10,000 units of bookings by the time the small car is launched.
The company had earlier this month opened pre-launch bookings of the new Alto that offers improved fuel efficiency of 22.74 kmpl, which is 15 percent higher than the previous model. Apart from its new design, it has also other features such improved gear shift and more leg room for rear passengers.
Let’s have a look at some of the interesting facts about new Maruti Alto 800.
-Car Variant: The car will come in six variants — three in CNG and three in Petrol.
-Mileage: Petrol variant is expected to give a mileage of 22.7 kilometre per litre while the CNG version will give a mileage of around approximately 30.26 kilometre per litre.
-Interiors: Fashionable and trendy, the car is likely to sport stylish headlamps, better headroom and legroom.
-Colours: The car will come in six vibrant colours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products