Maruti Alto K10 musiK series launched
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki, India's largest car maker has launched the Alto K10 musiK edition.
Alto K10’s 1 litre K-series engine, delivers 68PS power with a mileage of 20.92 kmpl.
The limited edition comes with musically inclined body graphics & seat covers, clubbed with ambient lighting.
The car comes with 10 exclusive features: An MP3 USB player, 1 pair of 4 inch speakers, customized musiK body graphics, Alto K10 musiK decal, customized musiK seat covers, customised musiK steering wheel cover, body coloured rear spoiler, amber- illumination ambient lighting, MGA mud flaps and universal floor mats.
The Alto K10 musiK edition is available in showrooms across the country.
On the occasion Mr. Manohar Bhat, VP Marketing, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, “Youth is a very important segment for us. Today’s youth is passionate about music. We intend to make this bond stronger with the new limited edition Alto K10 musiK.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products