Maruti launches Ritz automatic at Rs 6.43 lakh
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has launched the automatic variant of its existing model Ritz.
The car has been priced at Rs 6.43 lakh (ex-Mumbai). Ritz automatic claims a fuel efficiency of 17.16kmpl.
The car has also got a facelift. The 4-speed automatic box from the Dzire is now coupled with the 87PS 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine that produces 84 Bhp of peak power and 114 Nm of peak torque.
The petrol variant of the Ritz gets the 4 speed automatic gearbox. The Ritz is also available with a 1.3 Liter turbo diesel engine. However both the petrol and diesel engine have got a 5 speed manual gearbox.
The car gets front-fascia with a new front grille, fog lamps, new bumpers and headlights while there are lot of change in the interiors as well viz— dual tone upholstery, driver seat adjuster, new audio system with USB and steering mounted audio controls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300