Maruti Suzuki Celerio diesel spied testing; launching early next year?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki's hatchback car Celerio diesel has been caught on camera while testing, as per media reports.
The diesel version of Celerio will be launched early next year if reports are to be believed.
The Celerio diesel will be getting powered by Maruti's 800cc diesel motor. There could be a minor change in the suspension of the car however no significant changes will be seen in the exteriors and the interiors.
Maruti launched the CNG version of Celerio in May this year. Celerio Green churns out a mileage of 31.79 km/kg as compared to 23.1kmpl on petrol.
The car comes with the same 1.0 litre KNext engine producing 58PS power while running on CNG, however in petrol mode it will have the same 68PS of power and 90 Nm of torque.
Celerio, which hit the Indian roads in February 2014, also has plans for LPG variant as per reports.
Post its launch, the car has received good reviews and the demand for the set of wheels is surging and the company is finding hard to keep the increased demand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20