Mercedes Benz to launch G Class vehicles in UK
New Delhi: Mercedes Benz has unveiled its plans to launch the new G Class vehicles in United Kingdom.
As per news reports, the new G Class vehicles are set to go into production from early September.
Keeping in mind the UK market, Mercedes has designed the vehicle for maximum comfort, packed with safety measures and promises of performance marvel.
The price range starts from 82,945 Pounds for the base G model.
G Class is powered by a 3 L V6 BlueTEC engine which produces massive 211 HP with fuel consumption and emission levels equal to 25.2 miles per gallon and 295 g/km respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300