Maruti's Alto retained the top position last month, with 21,462 units, as against 22,889 units in January 2015.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki India maintained its leadership position in the domestic passenger vehicle market with six of its models featuring in the top 10 brands in January.
According to the latest data from the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (Siam), in the top 10 best passenger vehicles, Maruti's Alto retained the top position last month, with 21,462 units, as against 22,889 units in January 2015.
Here is the list of India's 10 best selling cars in Jan 2016...
1. Maruti Alto: 21,462 units
2. Maruti Swift: 14,057 units
3. Maruti DZire: 14,042 units
4. Maruti Wagon R: 12,744 units
5. Hyundai Grand i10: 9,934 units
6. Hyundai i20: 9,604 units
7. Honda City: 8,037 units
8. Maruti Baleno: 7,698 units
9. Maruti Celerio: 7,141 units
10. Hyundai Creta: 6,589 units