New variant of Range Rover launched in India; priced at Rs 1.45-1.65 cr
New Delhi: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Wednesday said it has launched a new variant of its premium sports utility vehicle Range Rover, priced between Rs 1.45 crore and Rs 1.65 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"The highly-acclaimed all-new Range Rover is offering Indian customers increased powertrain choice with the introduction of the new 3.0 TDV6 diesel engine," the company said in a statement.
The new variant is capable of touching a speed of 100 km per hour in just 7.9 seconds, the company claimed.
JLR India Vice President Rohit Suri said: "The all-new Range Rover has been very well received in India and this new 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel engine will broaden its appeal even further.
"To deliver the model's characteristic effortless performance, we are pleased to give customers the choice of three engines that combine swift and responsive execution."
The all-new Range Rover is also available with the 5.0-litre V8 Supercharged petrol and the 4.4-litre V8 diesel engines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300