New variant of Range Rover launched in India; priced at Rs 1.45-1.65 cr
New Delhi: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Wednesday said it has launched a new variant of its premium sports utility vehicle Range Rover, priced between Rs 1.45 crore and Rs 1.65 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"The highly-acclaimed all-new Range Rover is offering Indian customers increased powertrain choice with the introduction of the new 3.0 TDV6 diesel engine," the company said in a statement.
The new variant is capable of touching a speed of 100 km per hour in just 7.9 seconds, the company claimed.
JLR India Vice President Rohit Suri said: "The all-new Range Rover has been very well received in India and this new 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel engine will broaden its appeal even further.
"To deliver the model's characteristic effortless performance, we are pleased to give customers the choice of three engines that combine swift and responsive execution."
The all-new Range Rover is also available with the 5.0-litre V8 Supercharged petrol and the 4.4-litre V8 diesel engines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20