Nissan launches two Micra variants
Mumbai: Nissan India on Wednesday launched two variants of its top-selling hatchback Micra, the Active at a starting price of Rs 3.50 lakh and the Sporty at Rs 4.79 lakh, in both petrol and diesel categories.
The company has set sales target of 2,500 units a month for the new models, Nissan Motor India President & Chief Executive Kenichiro Yomura said here.
The Micra Active petrol, a spacious hatchback offering quality and functionality at a competitive price, is based on the popular fourth generation city car with major redesigned exteriors, refreshed premium interiors and offers 19.49 kmpl.
The Micra Sporty petrol comes for Rs 4.79 lakh, while diesel is priced at Rs 5.99 lakh. It's a robust, dynamic, advanced hatchback with cutting edge technology, offering spacious interiors and premium features. It comes loaded with user friendly and safety features for a superior and safe driving experience.
Nissan had launched Mirca in the country in July 2010 and has since sold 43,000 units, while globally, where it is known as March, has a hit with sales over 6.5 million. Micra is sold in over 100 markets.
"Micra is a significant model for Nissan in this market as the car has over 43,000 happy customers. We expect the new models to serve wider range of customers," Yomura said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20