Nissan Micra facelift version to come out in May?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Nissan Motors is all set to launch the facelift version of its best selling Micra next month, as per media reports.
Nissan had launched the refreshed variant of its Micra in Thailand in March with redesigned new front grille, front bumper, fog lamps and redesigned rear bumper.
The car manufacturer, as per reports, will launch the facelift version of Micra with similar design changes.
Reportedly, Nissan has already begun manufacturing the new Micra at its Oragadam production unit (its joint-venture factory with Renault SA), located on the outskirts of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The Renault-Nissan alliance had invested Rs 4,500 crore to set up their first manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with a total capacity of producing four lakh units per annum. According to reports the partners are planning to invest USD 320 million to set up a second plant in India with an annual capacity of 2,00,000 units in Chennai.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300