Nissan to introduce 15 hybrid models
Tokyo: Japan's Nissan Motor Co. is expected to introduce 15 models of hybrid vehicle by the end of fiscal 2016, as it aims to boost its lineup of green cars, the company said Wednesday.
Nissan will update versions of existing vehicles as well as introduce new models. It plans to sell a total of 1.5 million units of electronic vehicles globally together with its French alliance partner Renault SA by the end of 2016, the Japanese news agency Kyodo reported.
The global cumulative sales of the automaker's Leaf electric vehicle have already topped 46,000 units as of the end of November since the model was launched in December 2010, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300