Ssangyong Rexton diesel SUV: Key Features
New Delhi: Auto major Mahindra and Mahindra launched its high-end sports utility vehicle Rexton in India on Wednesday in partnership with SsangYong motors.
The SUV is priced between Rs 17.67 Lakh and Rs 19.67 lakhs (Ex- Showroom Mumbai).
Lets have a look at the Key Features of the Car
Top speed: 180 Kmpl for manual and194 Kmpl for automatic
ARAI mileage at 12.4 kmpl on manual and 11.18 kmpl on automatic
SsangYong Rexton RX5 manual is powered by 2.7L five cylinder RX270XDi
Generates 162 bhp @ 4000 rpm and 340 Nm @ 1800-3250 rpm
Rexton RX7 automatic has 2.7L five cylinder RX270 XVT
Generates 184 bhp @ 4000 rpm and peak torque of 402 Nm torque @ 1600-3000 rpm
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products