Ssangyong Rexton diesel SUV to hit Indian roads next week
New Delhi: Auto major Mahindra and Mahindra has to offer an SUV bonanza for its consumer this festive season.
Mahindra will launch its high-end sports utility vehicle Rexton in India on October 17 in Mumbai in partnership with SsangYong motors. This is the first vehicle launch after Mahindra took over the Korean company in March last year.
Rexton will have its national launch in Mumbai, followed by launches in New Delhi and Bangalore & phase wise roll out in other markets.
The third generation Rexton, boasts of sophisticated styling, luxurious interiors, superior handling and on and off-road performance.
Commenting on the upcoming launch, Dr Pawan Goenka, President, Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. & Chairman, SsangYong Motor said, “The launch of the much acclaimed XUV500 last year helped Mahindra stamp its presence on the segment of premium SUVs. The Rexton will be the first SUV from the SsangYong portfolio brought to the Indian market by Mahindra."
"With the launch of the SsangYong Rexton, we hope to further expand the Mahindra presence in the high-end SUV segment,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300