Suzuki Motorcycle sales up 14% in January
New Delhi: Two-wheeler maker Suzuki Motorcycle India on Friday reported 13.91 per cent rise in its sales at 39,982 units in January 2013.
It had sold 35,099 units in the same month of 2012, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) said in a statement.
SMIPL Vice President (Sales and Marketing) Atul Gupta said: "We have received a good response from the market for all our products. The growing customer satisfaction has led to positive word-of-mouth in the market. We will continue to give the best to our customers."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products