Tata Indigo eCS facelift coming soon?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Tata Indigo eCS is undergoing major facelift as per news reports.
Major changes can be seen in the grille and the revised bumper. Reportedly the headlights and reverse parking sensors have also undergone makeover.
In the interiors one can expect a slight change though engine and the 5-speed manual gearbox won’t get upgrades.
Though there is no word on the launch and the new price of the car, it is expected that it might hit the roads by the middle of this year.
In the competitive side, the car is expected to be pitted against Maruti Suzuki's most popular Dzire and Mahindra's Verito eCS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20