Tata Indigo eCS facelift coming soon?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Tata Indigo eCS is undergoing major facelift as per news reports.
Major changes can be seen in the grille and the revised bumper. Reportedly the headlights and reverse parking sensors have also undergone makeover.
In the interiors one can expect a slight change though engine and the 5-speed manual gearbox won’t get upgrades.
Though there is no word on the launch and the new price of the car, it is expected that it might hit the roads by the middle of this year.
In the competitive side, the car is expected to be pitted against Maruti Suzuki's most popular Dzire and Mahindra's Verito eCS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300