Tata Manza Club Class to be launched next week
New Delhi: Tata Motors is all set to launch the new model of its Manza—the Manza Club Class ahead of this festive season.
As per reports, the new Manza will be launched in India on October 16.
The facelift model will reportedly be available with the 1.3-litre Quadrajet turbo diesel engine.
The Manza Club Class will come in five variants— LS : Aqua, LX : Aura, VX : Aura ABS, EX : Elan, EXL : New Variant
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300