Tata Manza Club Class to be launched next week
New Delhi: Tata Motors is all set to launch the new model of its Manza—the Manza Club Class ahead of this festive season.
As per reports, the new Manza will be launched in India on October 16.
The facelift model will reportedly be available with the 1.3-litre Quadrajet turbo diesel engine.
The Manza Club Class will come in five variants— LS : Aqua, LX : Aura, VX : Aura ABS, EX : Elan, EXL : New Variant
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20