Tata Motors global sales down 16% in September
New Delhi: Auto major Tata Motors on Monday said its global sales, including Jaguar Land Rover, declined by 15.76 percent to 87,316 units in September, 2013, compared to the year-ago period.
The company had sold 1,03,656 units in the corresponding period of 2012.
Global sales of all passenger vehicles in September 2013 stood at 49,267 units up marginally from 48,895 units sold in September 2012, Tata Motors said in a statement.
Sales of the company's luxury brand Jaguar Land Rover, however, rose by 35.57 percent to 35,874 units during September, as compared to 26,461 units in September 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300