Tata Motors sells 49,611 vehicles in August
New Delhi: Tata Motors Sunday reported total sales (including exports) of Tata commercial and passenger vehicles in August 2013 at 49,611 vehicles.
The company's domestic sales of Tata commercial and passenger vehicles for August 2013 were 44,717 units, the company said in a statement.
The cumulative sales (including exports) for the company for the fiscal were 254,355 units.
The company's sales of commercial vehicles in August 2013 in the domestic market were 33,153 units including 24,904 light commercial vehicles and 8,249 medium and heavy commercial vehicles
Sales of passenger vehicles for August 2013 were at 11,564. Sales of the Nano/ Indica/ Indigo range in August 2013 were 8,761 units while the company sold 2,803 under the Sumo/ Safari/ Aria/ Venture range of vehicles.
The company's sales from exports were 4,894 units in August 2013. Cumulative sales from exports for the fiscal were 20,606 units.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300