Tata Motors unveils Tata Sumo Gold upgrade for Rs 5.93 lakh
New Delhi: Auto major Tata Motors on Tuesday launched an upgraded version of its entry level sports utility vehicle Tata Sumo Gold, with price starting from Rs 5.93 lakh onwards (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The new Tata Sumo Gold, which is available in five variants, has been conceived keeping in mind passenger comfort and maximum all-round performance, Tata Motors said in a statement.
"The new Tata Sumo Gold is the most powerful entry-level SUV, with class leading performance and features, offering the young and progressive Indian entrepreneur with a stylish, new-age vehicle that takes on any terrain with ease," Tata Motors Ltd Senior Vice President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (Commercial), Ankush Arora said.
The new offering is a result of extensive consumer studies and field tests to fulfill various requirements, long-awaited by the new generation customer, he added.
The vehicle comes with various features including a music system with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, power windows and dual air conditioner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300
- Tata Zica hatchback: You can can look forward to these 5 features
- Maruti Suzuki now offers anti-lock braking system, airbags in Celerio
- Telephone exchange case: CBI starts quizzing Dayanidhi Maran
- New restructuring package for state discoms a positive: Fitch
- Maintaining accommodative stance but also vigilant, says Raghuram Rajan