Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition launched at Rs 10.8 lakh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Friday announced the new Safari Storme ‘Explorer Edition’.
The new Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition starts at Rs 10,86,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi) and will be available at all Tata Motors showrooms.
Power and performance of the ‘Real SUV’, is courtesy the Safari Storme’s 2.2 L VariCOR turbocharged engine with VTT (Variable Turbine Technology) delivering 140 PS Power & 320 NM Torque, providing easy driveability, swifter response and lower NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness).
The vehicle delivers a performance of 0 - 100 km/hr in under 15 sec, at 14kmpl. The Safari Storme also features ESOF (electronic shift on the fly) technology, enabling engagement of the 4x4 or 4X2 mode, on the move.
Explorer Front Nudge Guard
Explorer Edition signature decals
2-DIN Touch Screen Infotainment System – hands-free and phonebook operations
On-Screen provision for Reverse Parking Assist
New chrome garnish for the projector headlamps and tail lamps
Explorer Edition Door Visors
New Art Leather seat covers
Powered by the Safari Storme’s 2.2 L VariCOR turbocharged engine with VTT
Other Outdoor Gear Options – Cycle Carrier, Cargo Basket, Roof-Mounted Canopy
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20