Tata Safari Storme slated for launch tomorrow
New Delhi: Tata motors seems to be well charged to make out the best this festive season.
As per news reports, Tata motors may launch its new SUV Tata Storme in the market on October 17.
As per further reports the Safari Storme looks inspired by the Range Rover considering its rectangular body and headlights. The interior of the SUV is very sleek and stylish. The wooden interiors —that on the dashboard and door trims complement the overall look of the car.
The Safari Storme which also features a 2.2 liter DiCOR engine, 142 ps power, 320 Nm torque comes with a five speed manual gearbox.
It also has ABS, disc brakes and shorter turning radius. There is however, no official confirmation on the price of the SUV. Earlier news reports were doing the round that the SUV might be launched between October 16 and October 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products