Tata Safari Storme SUV launched in India; starting at Rs 9.9 lakh
New Delhi: Tata motors launched its new SUV Tata Storme in the market on Wednesday.
Tata Storme has been priced between Rs 9.9 lakh and Rs 13.66 lakh.
Safari Storme looks inspired by the Range Rover considering its rectangular body and headlights.
The interior of the SUV is very sleek and stylish. The wooden interiors —that on the dashboard and door trims complement the overall look of the car.
The Safari Storme which also features a 2.2 liter Varicor engine, 142 ps power, 320 Nm torque comes with a five speed manual gearbox.
It also has ABS, disc brakes and shorter turning radius.
The SUV will be available in four variants- LX, EX, VX, and VX 4*4/4*2. IT will be available in seven colours- Urban Bronze, Sardinia REd, Pearl White, Pearl Champagne, Astern Black, Arctic White and Arctic silver.
Safari Storme will be available in 282 dealerships and 32 exclusive UV dealerships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300