Tata Zest launched; price starts at Rs 4.64 lakh
Zee Media Bureau/Vibhuti Jaitly
Nw Delhi: Tata Motor's much awaited and hyped sedan - Tata Zest has been launched on Tuesday.
Tata has offered the new car with two engine options: a 1.2-litre MPFi turbocharged Revotron petrol engine and a 1.3-litre multijet diesel units.
The price range of the new car falls between Rs 4.64 lakhs to Rs 6.99 lakhs.
Tata Zest was showcased at the Auto Expo 2014.
Zest aims to compete with Honda Amaze, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent. As compared to company’s earlier cars such as Vista and Manza, Zest looks new with beautiful its design and plush interiors. Zest is a sedan version of the hatchback -Tata Bolt. The car has been designed in Europe and India.
Tata Zest is powered with a new 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol unit and the 1.3-litre Multijet engine. It also has AMT five-speed transmission on the diesel-engined Zest.
The sedan has attractive features like projector headlamps, day-time-running-LEDs, multi-mode engine drive, 5-inch touch screen Harman powered infotainment system, all-turbocharged engines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products