TVS launches new scooter 'Jupiter' in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Aiming to have 24 percent market share in two-wheeler, especially scooter, segment in future, TVS Motor Company today launched its new vehicle 'Jupiter' in Rajasthan.
New scooter was styled to enthuse the male customer with a fuel efficiency of 62 km per litre, its Regional Manager- North-2 Ravindra Chauhan told reporters here.
The scooter is installed with a mobile phone charger too, he said.
Trying to compete with Activa scooter which got 60 percent market share in two wheeler segment, Chauhan said, the company presently having 13 percent market share in Rajasthan will raise it to 24 percent with the new product which he claimed was unique.
Across the country TVS got 15 percent share in two-Wheeler segment, and it will get a jump by 7 to 8 percent in near future with its new vehicle, he further claimed.
About 25,000 units of new vehicle would be manufactured every month in first year, he replied to a question.
About 11,000 scooters of different companies are being sold every month in Rajasthan, he said, adding its price would be Rs 47,215 for entire state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20