Volkswagen 2015 Golf to be made in Mexico
Toronto: The 2015 Golf will be produced in Puebla, Mexico, and is expected to go on sale in 2014, Volkswagen said.
The German automaker unveiled the 2015 Golf at the New York International Auto Show.
The 2015 Golf will be the lightest version ever of the popular model, thanks to its new MQB platform.
The automobile will come with three engine options, including the 4-cylinder 1.8 liter EA888 Gen 3, which has 170 horsepower.
The Golf GTI, the sports version of the vehicle, will have a new 2-liter turbocharged engine that will give it 210 horsepower.
The 2015 Golf will come with either a manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission.
The newest version of the Golf will have a new front grill and other updated design features.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300