Volkswagen launches Polo sporty variant priced at Rs 6.27 lakh
New Delhi: German carmaker Volkswagen on Thursday launched a new variant of its hatchback Polo priced at Rs 6.27 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
The new Polo SR is powered by 1.2 litre petrol engine with 'Aero Sport' package, including front under skirting, side under skirting, rear roof spoiler, chrome exhaust with rear under skirtings and 15 inch alloy wheels.
Commenting on the launch, Volkswagen Passenger Cars Managing Director Arvind Saxena said: "The Polo is an important carline in the Indian portfolio and we would like to continuously keep it relevant and exciting for our customers."
The new car will also have features such as music system with USB connectivity, bluetooth connectivity, climatronic AC, rear parking sensors, dual air bags, ABS, multifunction display, among others, the company said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300