Volkswagen launches Vento Konekt priced up to Rs 9.8 lakh
New Delhi: German carmaker Volkswagen on Monday launched limited edition of its mid-sized sedan Vento in India, priced between Rs 7.84 lakh and Rs 9.8 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai).
The limited edition -- Vento Konekt comes with various features, including the Blaupunkt infotainment system, with GPS navigation and hands-free and bluetooth-enabled telephony.
"Our customers demand seamless, 24x7 connectivity and digital entertainment in their car. The Vento Konekt fully addresses this requirement; the package offers the latest in GPS navigation, bluetooth telephony and social network connectivity," Volkswagen Passenger Cars Director Michael Mayer said in a statement.
The petrol variants of Vento Konekt are priced between Rs 7.84 and Rs 9.8 lakh while the diesel variants cost between Rs 8.99 lakh to Rs 9.8 lakh. (All prices ex-showroom Mumbai).
Other prominent features of the car include, rear-seat entertainment system, a high-resolution 7-inch TFT touchscreen colour display, the latest Igo-Navtech maps for navigation, USB connectivity and iPhone/iPod compatibility.
Volkswagen currently offers the Polo, Vento and Jetta in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300