Volkswagen Polo petrol variant launched; priced at Rs 7.99 lakh
Mumbai: Volkswagen on Monday launched a petrol variant of its popular hatchback Polo.
The 1.2-litre new Polo is priced at Rs 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), said Arvind Saxena, Managing Director for passenger cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India after the launch here.
The company has not offered the price range for the Mumbai market.
"Fuel efficiency has become vital for every customer looking at purchasing a new car and the Polo GT TSI is an answer to this demand offering maximum power and minimum consumption," Saxena said, adding that the TSI is a pioneering technology of petrol engines by Volkswagen.
Volkswagen, the largest European car maker, sells the Polo, Vento, Jetta, Passat and the Touareg in the domestic market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300