Yamaha launches limited edition of Fazer, FZ-S bikes
New Delhi: Aiming to boost sales during the upcoming festive season India Yamaha Motor has launched two new limited edition models of its best selling FZ-S and Fazer bikes in the country.
The bikes have been launched with some cosmetic changes that can be noticed in the logo and the new paint finish on the body.
The limited edition of Yamaha FZ-S and Fazer has been priced at Rs 73,030 at Rs 78,130 (ex-showroom Delhi) respectively.
The technical specifications of both the bikes will remain the same.
Boasting of 153cc air cooled single cylinder four stroke engine, the bikes can generate maximum power of 14 bhp and a peak torque of 13.6 Nm.
With a five speed gearbox the bikes can reach the acceleration of 0 to 60 kmph in 5.5 seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20