Audi launches petrol version of Q3; priced at Rs 27.37 lakh
New Delhi: German luxury car maker Audi on Thursday launched the petrol variant of its popular sports utility vehicle Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
The new Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI quattro, powered by a 2 litre petrol engine will be in addition to the existing diesel option, Audi Q3 2.0 TDIq.
Commenting on the launch, Audi India Head Michael Perschke said it will further spur the demand for the company's SUV range in India.
The new vehicle will be available at all 25 dealerships in India, the company said.
Audi India had sold 737 units in January this year, up 10.5 percent from 667 units sold in the same month last year.
In 2012, the company sold a total of 9,003 units, a growth of 63 percent growth from 5511 units in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300