The Stuttgart-based company has purchased a 12-percent stake in the Chinese state producer's passenger vehicle business, BAIC Motor, announced Daimler in Baden-Württemberg Friday. Both companies agreed on the deal in the run-up to a planned IPO by BAIC.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300