Takata faces dozens of civil lawsuits, which have been consolidated in a U.S. federal court in Miami, alleging the Japanese firm and automakers knew for years about potential problems with the air bags but failed to warn customers or alert regulators until recently.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20