Maruti Suzuki new Alto 800 to hit Indian roads on Saturday?
New Delhi: Still recovering from the impact of workers' violence in July at the Manesar plant, Maruti Suzuki may soon roll out its Alto 800 model as per media reports.
Speculations are rife that Maruti may launch its new Alto 800 on Saturday.
Maruti, which has phased out its popular ‘people’s car’ Maruti 800 will positioned Alto 800 in the market to compete with Hyundai Eon and Tata Nano. As per reports the car will be priced below Rs 2 Lakh.
Maruti Suzuki India has started manufacturing the popular new compact sedan at the Gurgaon plant besides rolling it out from the troubled Manesar facility this week.
At present, the company has over 65,000 pending orders for the new Dzire and the waiting period is about 4-5 months.
The new Dzire is one of the best selling models of the company in the hatchback segment.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products