Tata Motors launches Safari Storme in Nepal
New Delhi: Auto major Tata Motors on Friday launched its sports utility vehicle (SUV) Tata Safari Storme in Nepal, with price starting at 37.85 lakh Nepalese rupees (around Rs 23.70 lakh).
The Tata Safari Storme range would be available in Nepal in three variants and six colours, Tata Motors said in a statement.
"We now introduce the Tata Safari Storme to our customers in Nepal. We are sure that customers will be delighted with the look and off road capability of the real SUV, the Safari Storme," Tata Motors Country Manager, Nepal and Bhutan, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit Gurinder Singh said.
The SUV would be available throughout the Tata Motors network in Nepal, which consists of Sipradi Trading, the official distributor and its 12 dealerships, the company said.
Safari Storme powered by 2.2 litre VariCOR engine, turbocharged with Variable Turbine Technology (VTT), delivers 140 PS Power and 320 NM Torque.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20