Tata Motors sales down 33% in February
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Friday reported 32.70 percent decline in total vehicle sales at 61,998 units for February 2013.
The company had sold 92,119 units in the same month last year, Tata Motors said in a statement.
The total passenger vehicle sales in the domestic market stood at 10,613 units in February, down 69.53 percent from 34,832 units in the same month last year.
In the commercial vehicles segment, the company's sales dipped by 8.64 percent to 47,389 units in the domestic market during the month under review compared to 51,872 units in the corresponding period last year.
The company's exports decreased by 26.20 percent to 3,996 units last month from 5,415 units in the same month last year, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300